I am currently out of the country, on a business/research trip to Asia. I will return at the end of June.
While I am away, here are some ways in which you can get the assistance that you need:
1. Email me. I will be checking my email daily from my cell phone, business schedule and on-site wifi permitting. Please note that I am on a 12~13-hour time difference during this trip, so my response will find you with a delay.
2. Visit my site. Whether you are looking for D2L help or for something else, you might find the answer you are looking for on the spot. I recommend using my site “Search” feature (on the right-hand side of the page) to get the quickest search results.
3. Contact one of my colleagues. If you need assistance with pressing matters that I cannot address via email, call 706-721-4000 or contact my colleagues (and CC me) as follows:
For instructional technology support (e.g., D2L, ECHO 360, etc.), please contact:
- Ms. Amy Triana for the Dental College of Georgia
- Mr. Randle Berlin for the College of Allied Health Sciences
- Ms. Davina Smalley and/or Ms. Jennifer Rose, who are assisting with the Dental College of Georgia during my absence
- Dr. Sara Bryan, who is assisting with the College of Allied Health Sciences during my absence.
I will be posting updates from my trip through my Twitter account. You can follow me at https://twitter.com/geolawsdesign.
I wish you a productive and peaceful day,